Position Level Junior Executive
Years of Experience 2 Years
Job Category Maintenance/Repair
LEVEL: JUNIOR EXECUTIVE
- Maintains service operations by inspecting and maintaining vehicles.
- Perform basic care and maintenance, including changing oil, giving tune-ups, checking fluid levels, and rotating tires.
- Repair or replace worn parts, such as brake pads and wheel bearings.
- Disassemble and reassemble parts.
- Use testing equipment to ensure that repairs and maintenance are effective.
- Brake repairers adjust brakes, replace brake rotors and pads, and make other repairs on brake systems. Some technicians specialize in both brake and front-end work.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning and washing.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Perform routine maintenance and general mechanic work on vehicles.
- Help keep repair shop cleanliness and organized.
- Keep a professional appearance.
- Perform tire installations and repairs.
- Assist in receiving and stocking inventory.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Willingness to learn with hands-on training.
- Minimum SPM, certificates or equivalent.
- At least 1 years working experiences in related to this position.
- MUST experienced in Automotive Industry, repair & maintenances.
- Preferable MALE candidate.
- Preferable age between 23 – 38 years old.
- GOOD ATTITUDE & committed to work.
- Fluent in Bahasa & English, Chinese speaker will be advantages.
- Basic salary RM 1,700 – RM 2,000
- Yearly increments.
- EPF, SOCSO, EIS contribution.
- Annual bonus based on performance.