Position Level Fresh/Entry Level
Years of Experience Less Than 1 Year
Job Category Customer Service
- To plan, coordinate the receiving of Body & Paint customers in line with the established standard operating procedures (NSSW) and business processes.
- To perform accurate repair estimates for both Insurance and cash paying customers.
- To do final bill / invoice for cash repairs and insurance cases.
- To upload all the necessary mandatory documents in Merimen system.
- To ensure all documents are complete before releasing the vehicle to the customers.
- To ensure Discharge Voucher (DV) to be signed by the insured before the vehicle been delivered.
- To do supplementary claims where needed.
- To liaise and negotiate effectively with insurance adjusters and insurance person-in-charge.
- Communicate efficiently with job controller on the parts availability and repair lead time in order to advice the customer on the promise delivery date.
- To achieve budgeted B&P Sales, Intake targets and Customer Satisfaction level.
- To make or initiate Back Orders and to follow-up with Job Controller on all Back Order Parts.
- To effectively handle customers’ dissatisfaction complaints.
- Continuous kaizen and apply problem solving steps to develop solutions to resolve work related problems and issues.
- Coach and provide career development advice to junior or trainee B&P service advisors.
- To support all service marketing promotions and campaigns.
- Others duties as assigned by superior.