Position Level Junior Executive
Years of Experience Fresh Graduate
Job Category Maintenance/Repair
- Inspect vehicle engine and maintenance/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately.
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade.
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functioning and longevity.
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks)
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort)
- All range of workshop repairs and maintenance works.
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition.
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/Certificate/Diploma
- Minimum Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) certificate Level 3 in Automotive or equivalent
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Possess valid Class D driving license
- Required language(s): Chinese, English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Knowledge of simple computer skills.
- Basic salary
- Incentive by performances
- EPF, SOCSO
- Annual Leave
- Working Hours : Monday – Saturdays (8:30am – 5.30pm)